- Right of admission reserved (R.O.A.R.)
- OCEANSATION is for nice people and is about having a good time. Anti social behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be ejected without refund.
- No admission without a valid ticket (so don’t lose it)
- Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any photos, film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
- Guests may be searched on entry to the event. If you are in possession of illegal substances you may be arrested.
- You will not be allowed to bring in glass bottles of any kind. Broken glass is dangerous for campers and for animals who will be using the area after the event. Leave all glass at the jetty, decant it into plastic bottles or bin it. There are no exceptions.
- No pet animals are allowed on the festival site other than for use of the visually impaired.
- The promoter reserves the right to change the games and activities without notification.
- Teluk Keke Camp site is a beautiful site and we want to keep it that way so please help us by keeping it clean & recycling/composting what you can. Keep Oceansation tidy!
- Warning: Most of our activities will be near, at, or inside the water. So take precautions at all times. Use life jacket if you don’t know how to swim and always inform the people around you.
- You must have lots of fun, it’s the law.
* For more info, click below
OCEANSATION FESTIVAL 2017
CONDITIONS OF TICKET PURCHASE AND ENTRY TO THE VENUE
- Oceansation Festival (“Event”) is presented by The Nomad Nation (the “Promoter”).
- These conditions govern the supply of all tickets (including complimentary tickets) to the Event that are issued by the Promoter, or the Promoter’s authorised ticket seller and allow access to the venue where the Event is held (including all areas under the control of the Venue owner or hirer, the “Venue”) (“Conditions”). As the individual purchasing or holding the ticket to the Event (“you”, “your”) agree to the following Conditions. These conditions work in conjunction with the Promoter’s authorized ticket seller’s terms and conditions (“Ticket Terms”).
- Entry: You agree that:
- The Event is strictly 18 years and older event and that you are aged over 18 years at the time of purchasing the ticket. You will be required to present one acceptable proof of age ID to enter the Event and Venue. The Promoter accepts the following forms of proof of age ID: Malaysia Identity Card legally accredited driver’s licenses and passports.
- You must present a valid ticket to gain entry to the Event and Venue. Tickets will be exchanged for an official wristband once at the Venue. Wristbands removed from wrists or tampered with will be rendered invalid & will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Anyone found on site without a valid wristband may be deemed to have trespassed and ejected from the Event and Venue;
- Tickets should be treated like cash. Tickets are not refundable and will not be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged, except as required by law or as otherwise specified by these Conditions or the Ticket Terms. Damaged or defaced tickets may not be accepted;
- Entry to the Event and Venue and your continued presence at the Event and in the Venue is conditional upon you agreeing to be searched (including your person, bags, clothes or other possessions) by means of a physical search or metal detector on entry and while in the Venue;
- No pass outs will be issued unless otherwise advised or in the case of extreme weather conditions or emergency situations;
- Any person gaining unauthorized access to the Event or Venue may be liable to prosecution;
- By entering the Event and Venue, you consent to (i) the recording of your likeness and/or voice by any means (including but not limited to audio and visual recordings by television cameras and photographers) (together “Images”) and (ii) the commercial exploitation, throughout the world, of your Images by any means by Promoter and its commercial partners without compensation.
4. Prohibited Items:
You agree that:
- for the comfort and safety of all, the following items are NOT allowed into the Event or Venue: alcohol; animals except service animals (e.g. seeing eye dogs, police dogs and horses); firearms, any item that could be used as a weapon; fireworks; glass (including bottles); unauthorised promotional, commercial, political, religious or offensive items of whatever nature including clothing, banners, signs, symbols and leaflets or flyers; laser pointers, distress signals, loud hailers; or other items deemed or considered dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any flow of the Event.
- no illicit substances or drugs may be brought to the Event or in or around the Venue. Any person found in possession of suspected illicit substances or drugs within or around the vicinity of the Event or Venue will be removed or refused entry and referred to the police;
- no person wearing clothing, jewelry, or any other accessory displaying or indicating by a form of wording, colors, logo, symbol or otherwise that they are members of or otherwise associated with criminal gangs be allowed entry to or be permitted to remain at the Event or Venue;
- prohibited items will be confiscated by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for confiscated items. If you have in your possession or refuse to surrender to the Event staff any prohibited object or article that is not permitted to be brought into or used in the Event or Venue, you may be refused entry to the Event and Venue;
- to abide by any terms of entry into the Event and the Venue (as prescribed by the Venue) to the extent those terms of entry do not conflict with these Conditions, and
- not to do any of the followings at the Event or in or around the Venue:
- cause damage to, improperly use, deface or tamper with any part of the Venue or public facility or festival infrastructure, nor remove or attempt to remove any item or object from the Venue or the Event;
- throw or attempt to throw any stone, bottle, projectile or another object;
- use indecent, obscene, racist or discriminatory language or threatening or insulting words, or otherwise behave in a threatening, abusive, riotous, indecent or insulting manner;
- interfere with, obstruct or hinder the Promoter, the Venue, its employees, agents or contractors in the exercise of their powers, functions or duties or behavior in a manner which threatens, or is intended to threaten the safety of the performers, employees, agents or contractors;
- to hold yourself out or otherwise promote yourself or any good or service as being associated with the Promoter where they are not authorized by the Promoter to do so in a way that would infringe the rights of those parties commercially associated with the Promoter;
- n the event of an emergency situation or evacuation, you must follow all official directions by Venue and Promoter’s crew & security;
- A patron who is deemed to be affected by the consumption of alcohol or drugs may, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Venue. Alcohol must not be removed from the Venue.
6. No Resale:
You agree not to:
- re-sell any tickets to the Event at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction or classified sites) or
- use any of them for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes (including competitions, trade promotions or travel or hospitality packages) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, in each case without the prior written consent of the Promoter or
- re-sell or otherwise provide to any third party who will, or is likely to, re-sell any such tickets at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction or classified sites) or use any of them for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes (including competitions, trade promotions or travel or hospitality packages) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, in each case without the prior written consent of the Promoter. Scalping warning: if the ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission to the Event and Venue. In addition, the resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
7. Changes can occur:
The Promoter reserves the right to, cancel, reschedule, relocate the Event or add, withdraw or substitute games and activities and or vary advised programs, prices, venues and audience capacity at the Event without notice to you.
8. Refunds, credits or replacements:
No refund, credit or replacement tickets will be provided on any tickets;
If the Event is rescheduled or significantly relocated your ticket will remain valid for the reschedule date or location. If you are unable to attend the re-scheduled or significantly re-located Event, you will be entitled a refund of the face value price of the ticket (inclusive of booking fees but excluding credit card fees, transaction fees, and mailing fees).
If you are entitled to a refund in accordance with the above, you should contact the authorized ticket seller within 14 days of the Event being canceled, re-scheduled or significantly relocated to obtain information regarding the refund, including the period in which you have to obtain a refund.
To verify the authenticity of the original ticket, proof of purchase may be required if you are seeking a refund pursuant to this clause. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge that you are attending a festival with numerous activities programmed to be present at the Event and that no refunds, credits, replacement tickets or other compensation are required to be provided if there is a change to the activities at the Event.
9. Your property:
Whilst at the Event, you must take care to protect your own property from loss and damage and take steps to prevent your property causing safety issues or damage to other people or property.
The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) to any property brought into the Event and Venue unless it was due to the Promoter failure to provide services with due care or skill.
The Venue will not be liable for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) to any property brought into the Event and Venue unless it was due to the Venue’s failure to provide services with due care or skill.
You must not leave bags or packages unattended at any time. For safety reasons, any unattended bags or packages may be removed and/or destroyed.
10. Your safety:
- Whilst at the Event and in the Venue you must take care to protect your safety and the safety of others. You are required to take appropriate care for your sun protection, hydration. You must wear appropriate footwear and clothing at all times. If you feel at any time your or anyone else's health or safety is threatened, you should contact the nearest security or First Aid Officer;
- You consent to the Promoter accessing your medical information regarding any medical treatment that you received or claimed to have received at the Event or in the Venue;
- General admission audiences may cause recreational risk. You are admitted to the Event and Venue at your own risk. Where fun rides are present at the Event, you use such fun rides at your own risk. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) for any death or personal injury. The Venue will not be liable for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) for any death or personal injury unless it was due to the Venue’s failure to provide services with due care or skill.
To the extent permitted by law:
- the Promoter and the Venue’s maximum liability to you for any loss or damage that is suffered by you as a result of any breach of these conditions by the Promoter and/or the Venue are limited at Promoter’s sole discretion to:
- the replacement of tickets; or
- permitted entry to a rescheduled Event or other Promoter events; or
- a refund where required under clause 9;
- all other representations, conditions, warranties and terms (including claims in relation to any particular performances) that would otherwise be expressed or implied in these conditions by general law, statute or custom are expressly excluded.
12. Important Information:
You acknowledge and agree that without prejudice to any other rights which the Promoter or the Venue may have, that if you contravene any of these Conditions or the Venue terms and conditions you may:
- be refused entry to the Venue;
- be ejected from the Venue;
- have your ticket confiscated and/or canceled without refund or recompense; and, if entry to the Event or Venue is refused for any reason in accordance with these Conditions, no refund will be paid in respect of the relevant ticket.