Thank you for your interest. Our volunteers’ positions are full.
In the spirit of teamwork, we are currently looking for individuals wanting to be part of this magical journey. Volunteering at Oceansation is a great way to contribute to an amazing production, meet friends, get experience and earn yourself FREE ENTRY to the festival! Please review the following information before submitting your application. Forms must be submitted before the deadline of 5th March 2017.
What will I do?
Our volunteers will carry out a variety of tasks that requires a wide spectrum of physical, technical and interpersonal skills. We make every effort to find the best fit for each volunteer and we ensure that our volunteer experience is enjoyable!
All successful applicants are required to pay RM200 as a REFUNDABLE deposit. This payment will be returned if your commitment is completely and satisfactorily fulfilled. If you do not complete your volunteer requirements the RM200 will not be returned.
Respect and Kindness
We want to create the best experience possible for everyone involved, which means treating fellow volunteers, performers, patrons, media and others with respect and kindness.
Volunteers need to be available for their entire shifts.
We have the utmost respect for the skills, time and passion volunteers bring to the festival. All festival volunteers will receive the following benefits:
- 1. Transportation provided from Kuala Besut Jetty to Perhentian Island.
- 2. Food will be provided.
- 3. Campsite and tent will be provided.
- 4. You can enjoy the festival when you have done your shift.
- 5. The volunteer will get a free t-shirt.
- 6. Certificate of recognition will be given to all volunteers.
Rules and regulation
- 1. All volunteers must be at least 18 years of age, no exceptions.
- 2. Volunteer must be on time to all assigned shifts.
- 3. Volunteers are required to abide by all health and safety regulations.
- 4. Absolutely no drugs or illegal substances of any kind will be tolerated.
- 5. Drinking alcohol on-shift or arriving drunk to work is strictly prohibited.
Any volunteers found breached of this rule will be subject to the standard legal action and will lose their deposit without exception.
In filling out the following application form, you confirm you have read and understood the information and agree to abide by rules and regulations.